Saturday, December 29, 2007

Faithful friends who are dear to us....


Ok, I'll stop with the Christmas song titles. But this is one of my oldest friends Alison Black Brown and her little girl Anna Cate. Alison and her sister Catherine came to visit us the day after Christmas so Anna Cate and Mary Martin could meet! She is adorable. I hope they will be big buddies like Alison and I are one day. Anna Cate is bound to have a great personality, because she has the funniest dad and sweetest mom ever!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Deidre - What in the world! I didn't know you had a blog! Don't ask me how I found it because I probably couldn't tell you! I am so glad you guys had such a great christmas. We miss all of you! Mary Martin is so cute and is getting SO big! Anyway...glad I found you! Hope all is well in Jackson.

christina polk said...

I love all the pictures! It looks like MM had a WONDERFUL "ho ho ho day" (as Banks calls it!!) I can not believe that we have to go back to school next week! We will definitely have to meet for breakfast!! I can not wait to hear everything that Santa brought you.