Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've been tagged...

Christina tagged me to write 7 random things you probably don't know about me...
1. I can watch a movie once and quote just about the entire thing back to you. My husband has this ability also. So if your cable goes out, call us over, and we can re-enact any movie or television show we have both seen.
2. I love dogs. I'd have 10 if my yard were bigger. Don't let your dog out of your yard....I'll pick him up!
3. I do accents. I love to imitate the way people talk, in a fun way, not a mean way. If there is a detectable regional dialect, I will imitate it. I always do the 'voices' when i tell a story.
4. The children's novel "A Cricket in Times Square" moves me to tears every time I read it aloud to my students-when Chester Cricket leaves Harry Cat and Tucker Mouse to go back to the country. Some of my favorite novels are children's books.
5. I love to sing. *note* I did not say I am a great singer. I just love to sing. I sing to my miniature captive audience all the time, George Robert and Mary Martin.
6. I know a lot about sports. My husband sleeps with the tv on ESPN, so I've been absorbing SportsCenter throughout the night for almost 3 years.
7. I knew after my first date with George Robert that I would marry him. People would tell me, "when you know, you know." And they couldn't explain it, but when you experience it you really know!
Now I tag Cindy and Jenny

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute list! You are so funny...

christina polk said...

I love it!! I will miss yall tomorrow! Ask Missy and Anelyse about my afternoon!!!

Ryan, Jenny, C&C said...

i will get right on it! thanks for tagging me.:)