Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Most people start the new year with a vow to start eating healthy. So.. let's start with some Dale's! Yes, drink it straight from the bottle. (the top is on, but she gets her sticky little mitts on that bottle every time the refrigerator door is open!)
Then let's have some.... hot dogs, Miracle Whip and what the heck, let's throw on some Pick-a-Peppa sauce! And If my mom will help me, I'll have some of these pickled peppers too.
Well, the jar was too heavy, so I'll just have some dog food. And yes folks, we have a climber. She got a little table and chairs for Christmas and all she wants to do is stand in the chairs and sit on the table!!!
We LOVED the game! But we are hoping this new offensive coordinator will help us have a better season next year. That way GR and I can stop referring to the glory days of 2004 when we were undefeated. And if you have spent any time around me, I've probably said something about it. :) p.s. guess who found photo shop?
She looked so cute in her little uniform. Her daddy just loved it. She didn't make it to midnight (nor did we) but she did party until about 9:00. That's 2 hours past her bedtime. My New Year's Resolutions by the way (just so my friends can hold me accountable) are: 1. Read the Bible through on Stan's Plan Our Pastor started a church-wide plan for those who would like to participate. 2. Stay organized (if you know me at all, you know I can be a little... er... scatter-brained) 3. Stay on top of things. I have a tendency to be like the ostrich and stick my head in the sand if there is something unpleasant to be done or dealt with. Then it just gets worse! And my prayer for the New Year for all of my friends and family is this: "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with Hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

No comments: