Wednesday, March 26, 2008

picture time!

Also while in Selma for Spring Break, we had Mary Martin's 18 month portraits done. I "borrowed" a few from David Hagood, who is excellent if ever you need pictures in the Selma, Alabama area. It looks like she's thrilled with the bunny, but she was very unsure of him. JuJu was doing 'peek-a-boo' back there to make her smile. I cropped my foot out of the pic, as I am standing by to wrangle the bunny.
We started at the Episcopal church in the courtyard. I wish you could see her dress up close, it is absolutely gorgeous. Also done by a lady in Selma!
Wardrobe change! Now, we are in someone's yard, and she's warming up to the bunny (who is enjoying a tulip leaf!). I don't think I'll order this picture, but I love her expression. She's looking at me like, "Really? I can pet him?"


1 comment:

The Crawfords said...

Wow! I'm so impressed by these photos! How adorable! when I asked LC to stay still and smile, she started crying. Needless to say, our Easter pictures aren't so glld.