Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jenny tagged me on her blog to write 5 things about myself, so here goes!
Five things on my to-do list today..(well, tomorrow since today is almost over)
1. Read with all my students
2. Put our art on the wall for the art show! (and Praise be to God that we still have a wall to put it on after the terrible storm and tornado that came through Friday!)
3. Go to Belk to get some brown wedges
4. Push Mary Martin on her tricycle
5.Cook dinner

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Chocolate chip granola bars
3. Cheetos
4. Goldfish
5. chocolate hmmm... do you see a pattern here at all?

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire ...
1. Give a lot back to God
2. Help people- like on that movie Facing the Giants when the man bought the coach a new car... I LOVE that.
3. Buy my mom her dream home- right next to me of course.
4. Buy my dad some land where he could have some cows- next to me of course.
5. Ok, I gotta be honest here, I would shop. I'd shop a LOT.

Five bad habits:
1. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac
2.I am disorganized
3. I am not good with money (see the aforementioned #5 about shopping ;)
4. Not returning phone calls
5. Drinking too much Diet Coke and not enough water

Five places I have lived ...
1. Monroeville, AL
2. Auburn, AL
3. Fairhope, AL
4. Birmingham, AL
5. Ridgeland, MS

Five jobs I've had...
1. Babysitter
2. Sno-Cone maker
3. Gift Shop gift wrapper
4. Teacher
5. MOM--best job hands down:)
I would like to know more about... Christina, Sarah, Missy, Natalie, and Kelly

1 comment:

Ryan, Jenny, C&C said...

thanks friend! we are alot alike...i should have added a #6 to my list on the money thing too and said 'shopping', cause Lord knows that i love to do that!!!:) have a great week!