Tuesday, May 6, 2008

she's a hoot


I had to post something new because I have an avid, daily reader. (hey daddy) We got out mm's pool sunday afternoon, and she was crazy about it. if i had let the water warm up a bit more, i think she might have stayed in there all night!

tuesday- George Robert has been on call and is napping on the sofa. i didn't think he was asleep because chatty cathy was talking up a storm in the living room. (i'm cooking) so i step in there and she is leaned back on the couch with his cell phone open, up to her ear, talking away. of course she stopped when i got the camera out.



"mom, i'm not gonna do it again just for the 'photo-op'
'i wonder if daddy's phone will fit in this watering can?' notice we are still way into wearing our boots.



7 comments:

Mitch and Cindy said...

She is just so darn cute!

Hollie Schofield said...

She is too cute!! MC had these red boots that she loved to wear. She is just adorable!! I miss yall so much!!!
auntie ha ha

Hollie Schofield said...

Also, I LOVE her swimsuit!!!!

danielle polk said...

I don't know if you remember me but I'm a friend of Ashley Shivers. Last time we met we ate at Newks with all the kiddos and a bunch of girls from Rouse. I found your blog through Shelley Crenshaw's and thought I'd send you a comment. Your family is precious! Love catchin' up with folks in the blog world....

David, Shelley, and Conner said...

SHE keeps getting cuter and cuter too!!!:) Really!! Of course, how could she help it with such a pretty momma!

Emily Witcher said...

I need your email address girl! Email me so I have it...I don't have your cell number anymore b/c I got a new phone-
emwitcher@aol.com

Blaire said...

Hey girl! It's Blaire, Hollie's friend. Mary Martin is so beautiful!! Go check out my blog at www.thebinghams4.blogspot.com. I would love to have some pictures of Mary Martin modeling some of my stuff! I just made some really cute War Eagle bloomers that I will post soon. Take care!
Blaire Bingham