Sunday, June 1, 2008

A day on the water...

It was a perfect day to go out on the boat. Sunny, but with big fluffy clouds so it wasn't too hot, and no one got a sunburn! This is MM's first boat ride. She was NOT too sure about it at first, she sat in my lap for the longest time. She was even shaking a little bit to begin with, but once she realized I wasn't going to put her down, she started to relax.
Then we anchored in a little cove with lots of other boats. She didn't like how the waves made the boat rock, she wouldn't get out of my lap, I only had one sippy cup...so all signs pointed to a short trip. But she started inching toward the side and finally reached for her daddy and as you can see, had a ball in the water! We ended up staying about 3 hours! Next time, some of you friends need to come with us!

5 comments:

Hollie Schofield said...

sWhat fun!!! I wish I had been there!! I miss yall so much!! I cannot believe those blonde curls!! She is just adorable, Dei!! I love your swimsuit, too!!

Emily Witcher said...

I am in for any boat ride you ever conjure up!! I love the water so hopefully our little peanut will too!
Hope to see yall soon!

Hollie Schofield said...

Thank you for the sweet comment. I can not wait for you to meet Janie. We need to plan a weekend for us to come to Jacktown. I am dying to see yall!!

David, Shelley, and Conner said...

Such great pictures...Her hair has gotten so light! She's just adorable.:)

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

I stumbled across your website tonight while searching for a customers baby blog. Mary Martin is adorable and sooo well dressed. And then on the side I saw Aubie and I knew that you all were fun too. Just for fun, visit our website www.shopjellybeans.com. I think our things will make you smile.