Tuesday, July 22, 2008

easy, breezy, beautiful, cover girl?


this was a couple of weeks ago, still in johnson city, and i debated whether or not to post these. didn't want anyone to think i wasn't supervising my toddler, but even mommies have to potty! so she seized the 30 second opportunity to grab my mascara and take off. it took her less than a minute to do this damage! *note* she is not crying because she is hurt, she is crying because i confiscated her ill-gotten l'oreal double extend. i should have taken the pictures first! i do think it's pretty hilarious that she knew what to do with it. (see, she did get a little on her eyelashes!)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Hilarious! You are so funny. I just love your story telling...:)

The Crawfords said...

Our little girls are very much alike. LC loves to steal my eyeliner and mascara when I'm not looking and you know the rest. I am so surprised that they know where to put it! Must be a girl thing.

thisismamashouse said...

Hilarious!! You gotta love how they manage to get into these things in a nanosecond!!

danielle polk said...

I loved this story! Just cracked me up... and I would never judge you for leaving your toddler unattended to go pee :) Mine gets into stuff when he is attended!

Blaire said...

Too funny!