Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby News...

We confirmed on Monday that Baby Booker is a BOY! We are really excited. Now we have to start all over with "blue stuff!" I ordered him this bedding:
http://www.javisdavis.com/designstudio/studio.php?collection=40&g=1&bump_out=0267&bump_in=0267&bump_welt=0701&bump_tie=0701&sheet=0540&skirt=0267&pleat=0701

since MM's watermelon pink and white just would not do! Even though my hubby suggested we just turn the monogram upside down since his initials will be WW....surely he was joking. I'm trying to get things done more quickly this time since our first little pumpkin surprised us almost 3 months early! Plus my "sweet and caring" radiologist reminded me I have a 50% chance of developing preeclampsia again. So I reminded him that I had a 50% chance of NOT developing it again! I'm a glass-half-full kinda gal. Anyway...we are thrilled and can't wait to meet our little one.

15 comments:

Blaire said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! They love their mamas!
Blaire

Hollie and Janie said...

love, love, love the bedding! precious!! I just know that you are going to have a very long, full term, and healthy pregnancy and delivery!!
Love you!

Courtney said...

Congrats again!!!! Boys are great!!! What is the name? I can't wait to check out the bedding!

Kevin, Kara, and Kolton said...

So excited for you! Boys love their mommas!!! Praying for a long, healthy pregnancy!
Happy New Year!

Davidson Family said...

Congratulations! One of each... how perfect! I am praying everything goes just right this time!

danielle polk said...

love the bedding and of course i love me a little BOY! they just steal ya heart :)

Konie said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! CONGRATS!!!! There definitely needed to be another BOOKER boy!! Justin and Jarod will just have to get use to sharing Jule and Terry with one more little man!! AHHHHH....can't wait til he can sit in the tree stand with Terry, just like Jarod did! Special times!! This is just too exciting!

Anonymous said...

Of course you're going to have a healthy, full term pregnancy! And he's going to be a c-u-t-i-e! :)

Charles, Allison and Elsie Boo said...

sorry...new to this blog thing. I'm the "anonymous" one...

the Sandbergs said...

Deidre- I am so happy for you! You will love having a little boy! They are so fun! I will be praying for no HELLP syndrome this time. We both know what that is like! Keep us posted and I love the bedding!

Sassy Cass said...

Yay!!!! I think I might have some blue stuff for Baby Boy Booker. Any thoughts on a name?

The Crawfords said...

A girl and a boy! So much fun! We certainly feel blessed. Get ready to spend some bucks, though. If you're like me, everything for the girl was pink! Although I will admit that Cole wears pink bibs sometimes...just not in public! So happy for you!

T-Town Millers said...

Congratulations! Kelley and I certainly are having fun with our little boy! MM got her wish for a baby brother!!! We are praying for a healthy, full-term pregnancy as well!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Congratulations! And yes, I will also pray for a full term pregnancy!!!

Ryan, Jenny, Crew and Carrington said...

congrats on a sweet little boy!!! i'm also praying for a long, healthy pregnancy for you! way to be optimistic=) and love all the new pictures of mm. what a cutie she is!!