Thursday, January 15, 2009

payin'

mary martin loves to play...or pay as she says. if you ask what she's doing, she says, "i payin"
she loves her dress up set...

this is mary martin's new friend "pessus"...she named her. this is the first toy she's named, so we think it's pretty funny. she put her hands under her chin and said, "oo ah pessus!" (translation: you are precious) here she is feeding pessus. "e oo boon pessus" (eat your food) she's also wearing some mittens i got her last year which she calls her "puppy hands"


all ages and stages are cute. and no matter how old a baby is i'll say, "oh what a fun age!" but 2 has got to be the funniest age. this kid cracks us up!



7 comments:

Hollie and Janie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie and Janie said...

I deleted the first time b/c I had some typos....
I was saying... That MM is such a doll! I want to come play with her and pressus!! She a hoot, Dei!!

Sassy Cass said...

OMG! We have got to get Ramsey & MM together. I totally agree that 2is such a great age. Ramsey is totally into "paying"- currently he loves being an astronaut and wants to go in a rocket ship to touch the moon. Where do they come up with these things?

Jay, Emily, Tripp and Fred Witcher said...

I love it! Who did the monogramming on the last outfit she has on?? It's precious!!

Konie said...

AAWWWW...she is just tooooo cute! Hopefully I'll get to see ya'll IN PERSON before too long....glad you updated your blog...I check it daily :) Give GR a big hug!!

Charles, Allison and Elsie Boo said...

I love it! She loves great shoes, animals and dressing up! Just like her mommy!! Too cute!

Mary Alice Mosley said...

Deidre,

How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long. Remember when you used to babysit all us Lee girls...haha. I just want you to know i follow your blog and Mary Martin is absolutely adorable, i love keeping up with ya'll. Congrats on the pregnancy!!!