Sunday, February 15, 2009

february

enjoying my valentines with my daddy... tinkerbell sunglasses and an elmo book are 2 of my favorites. we all had a great day.
eating a groundhog cupcake on groundhog day

the thing i love about this picture is gus licking his chops in the background

and....a little closer.

and drinking a venti latte. taking after my dede and uncle scott.
in other news...i am just getting bigger by the minute and waiting somewhat patiently for this little boy to arrive. he already seems bigger than mary martin was when she was born. about 3 weeks ago his estimated weight was 1 lb. 3 oz.


2 comments:

Charles, Allison and Elsie Boo said...

Love it! MM seems used to Gus wanting her food. Doesn't seem to phase her one bit! Hope you're feeling well. I can't wait to meet WW and MM. I'm SO gonna make a trip to Jackson! :)

Sassy Cass said...

What a cutie! Is MM excited about having a little brother?