Wednesday, April 1, 2009

showers for william

my sweet friends leigh ann, heather and missy gave william and me the sweetest baby shower thursday night. leigh ann's house was beautiful and the food was fantastic. missy did the precious "W" cookies and they were soooo good. william got all kinds of precious things, now we are really excited about meeting him and dressing him up. :)
we had our school shower also at the hamer's house for shannon, shannon, and me. and again, we got some precious things! and we felt so special.





banks and mary martin are looking longingly out the window at the swingset and beautiful back yard...but it was raining.







4 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww, he will be here soon! Love the name ;) Hasn't it just FLOWN by! I can't believe I am already 30 weeks...craziness! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

Charles, Allison and Elsie Boo said...

So glad you and William had a shower. You look absolutely precious pregnant, and I wish I lived closer to see you! Side note...I'm jealous of your friend Missy's house. :)

Sassy Cass said...

How cute! What is your due date? I love all the decor and you are cute as pie as always. Give MM hugs and kisses from us. Hope to see you soon!

Hollie and Janie said...

D,
The blogging committee of the greater b'ham area has given you an award! (the committee consists of me and janie)
come by my blog to "collect"