Monday, May 4, 2009

Some blog-time for Gus

here is mary martin riding about 25 feet in "daddy tuck" without a carseat. it was truly the highlight of her day.
we had gone out to the country to watch daddy and gus get their ribbons. gus passed his "hunt tests" and is now a senior hunter. (don't ask me what that means, i really don't know. i just know gus is my sweet puppy and personal vacuum cleaner, but i'm proud of him all the same)

apparently when a dog receives a "title" the "handler" gets a cooler of water dumped on his head. so we couldn't miss that! mary martin was not too sure about all that commotion, and she kept saying, "daddy all wet!" but we had fun sharing the excitement and we're proud of our "gu-gu-boy" that's what mm calls him. :)






5 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

Way to go, Gus! MM is so cute. So glad she wore a smocked dress to the country. Sure wouldn't want her to be underdressed ;)!

Konie said...

ALRIGHT GUS!!! I'll have to tell Joboo!!! : ) Hope to see all of you soon!! GR....hope yu didn't have on those boots when you were congratulated!!!!! Not sure they'd make it another year if so!!! : ) Love, Ms. Konie

Charles, Allison and Elsie Boo said...

Awwww...sweet baby Gus! What a good boy!! Give him a big smooch on his big ol' snout for me. And way to go GR! It's a lot of hard work to train a dog!

Hollie and Janie said...

Gus,
I am so proud of you! My BFF is a senior hunter! I am so impressed! Did you laugh when your daddy got drenched with the water?? hehehe
Mama and I are so proud of yall!! Can't wait to see you (very soon, paws crossed!)
Love,
Janie

Mandy said...

Oh, I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog while reading Tamah's. I hope all goes well for you in the next few weeks. Give me a call if you need anything!