Monday, October 19, 2009

all about me!

hi friends, it's william. first of all, i helped mary martin and mommy make these adorable scarecrow cupcakes for mm's school last week. i thought someone would offer me a little piece of candy or icing, but no luck.









my mom is always calling me "poor william" and saying how i am so neglected on blog time. so i'm just here to set the record straight. she does love me, and she does take up lots of time with me (especially while screamin' mimi is at school). my daddy does, too. everyone actually is quite fond of me. and just because i'm not ridin' rides and bakin' cookies or being hospitalized, doesn't mean i don't get attention. frankly i'm just biding my time....you know, bein' low maintenance, and sweet for now, so when i'm about 2 i can hit 'em with the big stuff...you know, have them saying things like, "he is ALL boy" and calling me things like "buster" and "bull in the china shop." i plan to make that lipstick stunt up there look like a cakewalk. so here are a few pictures of me..my mom says i am so cute now. NOW? i'll have to ask her about that... but i'm definitely a sweetie...everyone also agrees on that.

4 comments:

Jack, Missy, Holden and Wilson said...

too cute!!!! he is so precious!!! the scarecrows turned out great! i must have the recipe! give both sweet babies some sugar from me!

Mandy said...

your cupcakes are precious...and of course William is too!

The Crawfords said...

So funny! What an accurate description of baby #2! I can attest the boy babies #2 bide their time until they are mobile and then...watch out!

Moore Family said...

hey! found your blog on missy's blog. too cute! i love this post...may have to steal your idea and let MB write a post on being the 2nd born! :) I added your link to our blog - www.jtcatmoorefamily.blogspot.com